- Contact Us
- About us
- News & Media
Equipment in today’s Cement plants operate under difficult environmental and performance conditions (high temperatures, humidity, dust, overloading/underloading cycles, etc.).
Mersen offers efficient electrical, mechanical and sealing solutions suited to this industry’s specific requirements.
Cement industry equipment
We develop products, solutions and services dedicated to the proper functioning of Cement equipment for conveyors, crushers, grinders, rotating furnaces, extraction and cooling ventilators.
- Carbon brushes that are widely used by major OEMs in motors and generators for the Cement industry
- Brush-holders that are designed to ensure excellent brush performance in difficult conditions
- Signal and Power Transfer Systems SPTS for transfers between static and rotating parts
- Slip ring assemblies for all types of machines
Service and maintenance
We provide maintenance and training services for customers.
- Our maintenance tools are designed and developed for optimal maintenance
- Our service experts provide on-site diagnostics and in-situ maintenance services for all rotary machines
- Our Stagelec and Extelec training programs help maintenance personnel develop their working knowledge of the machines they operate and their performance
Electrical Power Solutions
Today’s Cement industries are more and more concerned with the safety of workers and equipment, achieving optimal power efficiency and avoiding downtime where possible.
The protection of critical loads and asset management are also key concerns. Mersen has it all — from overcurrent protection to surge protection, cooling and interconnection solutions — meeting the needs of Cement industry market players in power distribution or power conversion alike.
Electrical solutions for the cement industryDownload
1.28 MBElectrical solutions for the cement industry
Electrical solutions for the cement industry - schematicsDownload
4.4 MBElectrical solutions for the cement industry - schematics