Graphite column, key features
- Design pressure, lower than 3 barG
- Vacuum resistance
- Diameter, up to 80” or 2 meters
- Design temperature, up to 430 °C
- Graphilor® 3
- Packing: graphite Raschig rings
- Particularly high resistance to corrosion
- Very good temperature resistance
- Excellent refractory qualities and mechanical properties
- Non-contaminating properties
- Long-term expertise of graphite
- Local service
Material expertise, Graphilor®3 isostatic graphite
Graphilor® 3 is the only impregnated graphite resulting from the combination between isostatic graphite and a specific resin.
Mersen graphite columns are mainly produced in France, USA, China.