Pipes and fittings lining
Pipes and fittings are lined with PTFE or PFA using the most adapted process according to the shape and dimension of the products.
- PTFE Paste Extrusion for spools,
- PTFE Isostatic Molding for large Tees & Elbows, and finally
- PFA Injection Molding for smaller pieces, each process is chosen to ensure the highest quality of each single item.
All ranges are proposed in both virgin or antistatic material. With manufacturing facilities in Europe, China and USA or through partners in many countries around the world, Mersen offers the requested service necessary for the piping market: trained people, adapted answers and quick delivery.
- Temperature from –50 to 230°C
- Full vacuum and/or high pressure service
- Diameter from DN 15 (1/2’’) to DN 600 (24’’) and larger on demand
- Antistatic quality up to DN 400 (16’’)
- Food quality
- Reliable piping solution
- Resistance to all corrosive chemicals
- Manufacturing facilities near customer's plant
- Best process for each piece
Armylor® PTFE is Mersen material made from PTFE or PFA.