- Design pressure up to 25 barG
- Vacuum resistance
- Design temperature up to 250°C
- Tantalum thickness: 0.5 to 0.7 mm
Customer benefits of CL-Clad tantalum columns:
- Cost-effective solution
- Excellent resistance to thermal and mechanical shocks
- Very low maintenance and faster validated clean-out between batches
- Reliable sealing for high-pressure or vacuum applications
- Superior corrosion resistance against most process fluids
- Long service life
- Full vacuum resistance
- Mechanical and thermal resistance
- Plates in stock
CL-Clad® is a patented brazing process developed by Mersen.
Mersen produces tantalum columns in its dedicated 3,000 m² workshop in Germany and 6,000 m² in the USA.